Re: FAQ: 123's of adding new classes, levels

From: Thomas G. Dailey (tgd@iglou.com)
Date: 06/27/96

Hello:

I am not a C coder but _even_ I have added new classes and levels to
Zombiemud.

1.  grep -i warrior *[ch] >> warrior.stuff
2.  vi warrior.stuff
3.  look for all the files containing warrior and cut/copy and paste.

If you need any other help, please email me directly or get on zombie.  Do
not cc circle_ml as these topics have been covered 50 times since last
summer ( not intended as a flame nic ).

Good luck!

Tom Dailey
Gore - IMP