Re: More MUD sites

From: The Prophet (prophet@vivid.net)
Date: 06/28/96

 Personally, I found the post helpful and am glad he posted it. As far as
I know this list is about all the issues of running and maintaining a
CircleMUD. Without a site you can not run or maintain a mud, that post
did belong here and it was not spam. If you do not want to read the
message, do not read it.