Re: OASIS OLC: errors/debugging etc...

From: Ground Zero Enterprises (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 06/28/96

I am positive that this isn`t because of disk space or memory because i
run it on an ISP's system and they have plenty of RAM and diskspace.
Interestingly enough this looks like it maybe a SunOS problem, but if it
is i have no idea how to fix it :(  I have heard that SunOS can be very
picky when running stuff but this just plain sucks.  I dont have any
other resources to run my mud from yet and i cant find a site that i can
currently afford.  If anyone can provide some further insite into this, i
would be very appreciative.

Thanks,
Chris