WHINE: Request for removal from FTP site (Was RE: Strom Multi-class)

From: Billy H. Chan (bhchan@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 06/29/96

On Fri, 28 Jun 1996, John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. wrote:
> I saw this on the FTP site and would like to try to get it into my MUD,
> however I had some problems with it, is there a convenient way to do it,
> or do I have to code it by hand?? Thanks

I see the errors of my ways.  Could someone (furry?  Alex?  aren't you the
same person??  I'm confused) please remove:
	StromsMultiClass*
and	Lostlands1.05*

from the ftp site?  I'm spending 100% of my time looking for employment
(you'd figure, a CS degree from Berkeley shouldn't have this sort of problem)
and can no longer tech-support that thing.  Perhaps I'll put out a patch for
it in the near future.  (once I set myself down and figure out how to make
patches, with CVS)
Thanks in advance
-- Billy  H. Chan     bhchan@po.eecs.berkeley.edu  bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu
   CogSci/CompSci     http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan     ResumeInside