Air Rooms

From: Brian Menges (menges@niesten.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: 06/29/96

   I'm not sure if this question has been circulated before, but has anyone
developed a patch for the air rooms?  Currently items just float in air rooms
and players can move about them freely.  If no quick patches exist, I am going
to try and tackle this problem fairly soon.  If anyone out there has
implemented air rooms I would by thankful for any advice/instruction you can
give.

--brian aka Haddixx

__

--
"Take my advice and go back to the time	| Brian Menges
you came from.  The future isn't what 	| NASA Ames Research Center