Circlemud p11 - BUGFIX - constants.c (fwd)

From: Andrew Patzwald (amp@seattleu.edu)
Date: 06/30/96

I have found a bug in constants.c for stock circlemud patch level 11...
I'm not sure if this fix has been anounced at all on this list, but here
it is:

For the color_liquid[] list, there needs to be a "/n" at the very end
of the list.

Otherwise, whenever you 'examine' or 'look in' any fountain or drink
container, the mud will crash.  The "/n" add fixes this problem.  :)

Enjoy.

| Andrew Patzwald  | Endorian Empires Mud Administrator |
| amp@seattleu.edu | handel.seattleu.edu 7777           |
| IEEE/APS Member  | Team Foreclosure ][                |