Re: Circle bpl11 Bug

From: Steve (quickey@cyberverse.com)
Date: 07/01/96

It works fine for me, infact you shouldn't have to type return after your
lifeless body is killed. Once your host body is killed you should
unswitch and be set back to CON_MENU. This is both on my heavily modified
source, *AND* on Stock Circle bpl11.

I believe in handler.c (line: 874 on stock circle) extract_char()
  if (ch->desc && ch->desc->original)
    do_return(ch, "", 0, 0);
these lines above make check if the character being extracted is switched
that he or she is pulled back into their own body and not left in the mob.

Please if reporting a "bug" make sure it happens on Stock circle code.