Re: INFO: Docs & Snippets...

From: Andrew P Carter (acarter1@osf1.gmu.edu)
Date: 07/07/96

On Sun, 7 Jul 1996, Alex wrote:

> Also, in my archives of list stuff, I found a race.doc file for an older
> patch level of 3.x, but since most of it is still relevant and useful, I
> put it onto the ftp site for now into the 3.x docs directory...

      Welp, I got this compiled and working (once I changed the
(d->pos)'s to GET_POS(ch)'s), but now I can't seem to access it in the game.
I put a line in act.informative.c in ACMD(do_score) that says:

  sprintf(buf, "%sYou are a %s.\r\n", buf, GET_RACE(ch));

       However, it won't compile right; I get this:

act.informative.c: In function 'do_score':
act.informative.c: 666: warning: format argument is not a pointer (arg 4)

       Anyone know how I could get this to work?