Problem with pc_class_types[]

From: BUBONIC (BUBONIC@CERES.BSUVC.BSU.EDU)
Date: 07/08/96

I have what I am pretty sure is a simple question, but I am pretty new
at coding, and hope you won't ridicule me too much for asking.

I would like to at many places in my MUD be able to access pc_class_types[]
and be able to say "You are [class name here]", or "A [class name] walks in to
the room from the east.  I have tried pc_class_types[GET_CLASS(ch)], but nothing
has worked thus far.  I would also like to add a line to the Score command
so that it says...You are [class name].  Could someone please email me and let
me know what the correct way is for me to access this?

Thanks a lot,

Jeff Hanks
00jshanks@bsuvc.bsu.edu