Re: Kinda_topic :(

From: Niese-Petersen (Tenp@cris.com)
Date: 07/09/96

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Malcor wrote:

> How do i get the pinum of my mud after i have run it in the background ?
>
> I started it and didn't know the levels were changed <is imping with another>
> ands i am level 34 but imp is 54 :( so i can't change level or reboot :(

use 'ps -x' in the unix shell.. This should give you the running processes.
And you better get your other IMP to advance you :) Or delete the playerfile
and make sure the code set first player to level 54 and not 34, and log on.

---
Erik Niese-Petersen
Aka Quint the Typo God
Realms of Darkness [matrix.xiii.com 6666. Playertesting]