Skylar's <learn()>

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 07/10/96

I was wondering.. I saw this in the dodge post:
    learn(victim, SKILL_DODGE, 1000, 0);
if that was what I think it is.. like how Sojourn has the little
"Ye feel your skill in <skill> improving" thing..  and that like did a
GET_SKILL(ch, SKILL_DODGE) = (GET_SKILL(ch, SKILL_DODGE) + .1)
or something.. =) if so.. could you please post the actual void learn()
command? I sure would enjoy it.. :P if not.. anyone have any hints on how
to do this? and make it so only like.. every 20-30 times you dodged it'd
actually say "Ye feel yer blah blah".. but it went up like a tenth of a
point every time you dodged?

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969