Weather code extras

From: Ryan A.J. Biggs (ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca)
Date: 07/10/96

As some of you pointed out, I missed a few things.  Here they are.

In db.c in reset_time, after the current game time is passed to the log,
put in
  weather_info.humidity = 50;
  weather_info.change = 0;

  weather_change();

It's just going to make the weather the 'average' for the season.  It
isn't going to restore old weather patterns, but usually after a crash,
no one cares.

and in comm.c, in the game_loop,
add an
int strikeloc, dam;

If youm can find anything else missing, please tell me.

Ryan A.J. Biggs    email-ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca
Doppleganger, Charon the Boatman and member of Dieties Anonymous
Owner of a 100% organic wibble and Plasma lamp, and rubber chicken
Keeper of the sacred butcher knife and the Cloak of Shadows
Compiler of the Net.Psionics.Handbook