Re: Mailing List FAQ

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 07/12/96

On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, James Rutledge wrote:
> 50+ messages a day?  I dunno about you, but I usually only get maybe 20
> or so a day, and even then, like 70% are actual on-topic posts.. I
> personally don't think we really need a FAQ for the mailing list itself,
> however a faq composed of frequently asked questions *on* the mailing
> list would be a bit more useful.

Well, thankful that we have one of each then isn't it?  The official
CircleMUD FAQ contains a good number of Qs from the list now.  You may
consider looking at it.  At both in fact.

Oh, and yesterday we got 54 messages.  All pretty much on topic according
to the charter. (=

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.