Re: Returned mail: User unknown

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 07/12/96

> a fairly simple, non-combat one could be to create an area
> that is really a four-dimensional cube (would have to add
> some new directions, probably "in" and "out" would be good)

I have to ask.. what is a "four-dimensional cube"?  I know of
three-dimensions, but I don't think I've discovered the knack for
programming in that fourth dimension yet.  Although it is strange,
coding at work seems to drag on and on and on, while coding at home
causes time to just _fly_ by.  Hmm.. maybe you meant - directional?

:)

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -