Re: repops

From: Angus A. Mezick (dodger@WPI.EDU)
Date: 07/12/96

thus on Fri, 12 Jul 1996 10:13:12 -0700 (PDT), Brian virtually scripted...

B> Well, I am gonna ask one more question.. and then I won't bug you guys
B> any more for 2 days, will be camping.. anyways.. repops.. eq always
B> repops no matter what.. I wanna make it so it only pops once.. at
B> reboot, and then stays gone until next reboot.. so people can't go clear
B> things for eq, and then do it until everyone has the best eq.. :P
B> anyways.. if you got any hints/code on how to do this.. gimme a
B> ring.. :P danke

actually, I think it would be better to go into the reset_zone stuff and
make it so items always have a % chance to repop, those limited items might
only repop at 1-5% but.. there is a chance, so no reason to take down the
mud...