re: ponder

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 07/14/96

well, I took out anything that has to do with hometowns, and my little
problem still doesn't go away.. sigh.. I have no idea what the problem
is.. but when it says "Loading zone table." then says "Format error after
world #-1"
I look in world/*... and none or the .wld .mob .zon anything have
anything with -1 in em.. except in exits.. but it goes there.. anyone
have ANY idea what the hell is going on?

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969