ADMIN: Mud name

From: Brian Menges (menges@niesten.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: 07/17/96

  This is kinda off topic but I think it falls under the category of mud
administration.  Is there any central listing of all mud names.  I have come up
wtih a name for my mud and I want to make sure it hasn't been taken yet and if
it hasn't then I want to list it somewhere so no one else takes it.  Can
someone point me in the right direction...where would I go to look this info
up?

-brian

--
"Take my advice and go back to the time	| Brian Menges
you came from.  The future isn't what 	| NASA Ames Research Center