Re: Moving to a different OS

From: Chris Grantham (casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu)
Date: 07/17/96

Feel free to flame me if I'm mis-quoting the docs, but Sun's compiler (cc)
doesn't do ansi c and it's version that does costs $$ so most admins don't
get it. You have to give yourself the headache of installing or getting your
admin to install gcc. However, once you hit that milestone, you shouldn't
have any problems re compiling.

Have fun (and good luck),
Chris