Re: New Class

From: malcor (malcor@cyberportal.net)
Date: 07/18/96

On Thu, 18 Jul 1996, Sergey Katsev wrote:

> I added a new class (Knight) successfully, but now, when it tries to use
> any of the warrior skills (like kick), the mud won't let it (please leave
> the martial arts to the fighters).  Does anyone know what I have to edit
> to fix this?  Thanks you.
> Phantom

You have to change the check in act.offensive.c to include knight try

ACMD(do_kick)
{
  struct char_data *vict;
  int percent, prob;

  if (GET_CLASS(ch) != CLASS_WARRIOR) && (GET_CLASS(ch) != CLASS_KNIGHT) {
    send_to_char("You'd better leave all the martial arts to
fighters.\r\n", ch$
    return;
  }
should work just off the top of my head but that is the idea :)

Malcor