Re: Falling through Air Rooms...there has to be a better way...

From: Charles Canning (charles@engr.mun.ca)
Date: 07/19/96

Hi,

Are you sure you want to give players time to react? In r/l, a great fall
would happen fairly quickly and to concentrate enough to cast a spell or
almost anything else seems unreasonable. I am not sure exactly how you
could go about slowing down the process, but i have seen it done on a
sillymud (maybe even base code). If there is someone here familiar with
that or if they have access to the code, they may be able to check for you.

Later...
...Chuck

Crom of Dragon'Spire