Spell avail per align *prolly newbie*

From: Bill Romano (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 07/20/96

Got this returned for some reason as undelivered, sorry if some of you get
it twice...

I have gotten classes in ok (including paladin, ranger, demon worshipper
and some other align based ones) they work perfectly
now i want to make it so the alignment based classes CANT use there spells
if there align isnt compatible with there class.

I know the check to make, i am just not sure where to put it or what to
grep for.. can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance
Ghost
aka Bill