Re: errrr... found it. one more question!

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 07/20/96

> how do they make puff talk?
Look in spec_procs.c  Look for 'puff'

> where can I get a copy of the MINIMUM files needed for a world?
The minimum files are whatever you define in your indicies in each
directory under '/lib/world/'.  I don't believe you actually *need*
any area to start, but if you start over from scratch, you will have
to remember to redefine the god zone, freeze room, redo all the
special procedure assigns and whatnot.

In the meantime, I'd suggest leaving the default world in, or at least
the 'mini' version, and working on things from there.

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.