compiling problems....

From: john.buwa (john.buwa@tcpbbs.net)
Date: 07/23/96

Ok i sent an email to the mailing list describing problems with
compiling, some previous declared functions, ect... Wont let me compile
the circle program, now i relized maby its not circle code? I tried
recompiling my kernel got the same problems, tried recompiling many
other programs, got the same problems... I cant beleive it would be
possible for every piece of code i find to have major code errors, so i
deduce it to be something on my system? Yet i have the recent gcc,
recent libs, recent make, ect... ANy ideas to what could possible wrong
in the system to make every piece of code seems to have errors and fail
compilation?

Thanks,

John Buwa