Re: OasisOLC

From: Ground Zero Enterprises (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 07/23/96

I think the errors in Oasis are partly at least platform dependent
because I have heard from many Linux users that they had no problem.  In
fact most problem I hear of are from SunOS/Soalris users and I have been
told this is because the way it handles memory.  I run my mud on a Sunos
system and every crash Ive ever had (normal bugs, new zones, new mobs
etc) has been in come function related to malloc.