RE: c++ question

From: Jeff Burrell (jburrell@ipass.net)
Date: 07/24/96

>Isn't bool/true/false reserved words in ANSI C++?
>Or is it just a gcc/g++ specific extension?

Technically, there isn't an ANSI C++ yet, but many compilers
are already imping what ANSI's thinking about putting in the
ANSI C++ standard.  This means that bool/true/false may be
reserved, or may not be reserved, depending on your
complier.  I don't think the latest MSVC++ supports bools,
and I think the latest Borland C++ does.  Not totally sure since
I don't like the way they did bool.

-Jeff