do_who 'bug'

From: linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 07/24/96

I have been using Daniel Koepke's do_who code and it was
working fine I thought.

Until now, I have only has a max of two people on at a time.
(myself and my other coder)

Here is the prob: When a third character (must be in the same
chtegory, mortal or immortal) logs in, a space is placed
between the first two chars and the last one listed.

After four chars are on, there is two spaces between the third
and the last char listed. And so on....

I don't know how far this goes, but is seems to add a space
between each succesive character after two.

I have just spent 4 hours, yes 4 hours, tracking the problem to
no avail. It is mind boggling, and extermely frustrating. I know
it is porbably an real simple fix but I cannot find it.

Has anyone seen this, know of a fix, or have any thing I can go on?