Re: act.informative.c

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/24/96

On Wed, 24 Jul 1996, Adam Days wrote:

> I just wanted to say I got it working thanks to everyone who helped me
> out.  I especially want to thank grimlockk@bbs.mpi-net.com, Christopher
> Dickey, Barid Bel Medar (icarus@berkshire.net), and Eric Helvey.  THANKS
> !!!

What would be the best way to implement this? I made a new relationship
(meter.o, meter.c) and just added thelines to acti.informative.c, but now
I got nothing in the score but the bars (all the other information has
dissapeared) and one of the bars, movement, repeats itself (I got two
movement bars one over the other). How do you guys implement this?

Grets

Mythj

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/