[Circle] spells & skills (fwd)

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 07/24/96

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96 17:02:52 EDT
From: goamkows@kirk.geog.scarolina.edu
Subject: spells & skills

anybody found a quick and easy way to have one class have both spells
AND skills?  (and converting all skills into spells is neither quick
nor easy ;)

                the count                  |     "There is no mistake,        |
                                           |   there has been no mistake,     |
        goamkows@kirk.geog.sc.edu          | and there shall be no mistake."  |
No, my mail reader cannot handle MIME stuff| -Duke of Wellington (1769-1852)  |
so please don't send me any MIME stuff :P  |                                  |
        "The best way to keep one's word is not to give it" - Napoleon        |
              Please, please provide me with my daily helping of
               preposterous and prentitious platitudes.. waiter.