[Circle] CODEFIX:do_who 'bug'

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/25/96

This fix was posted a few months ago to the list:

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 11:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: ShadowLord <dkoepke@california.com>
To: "John C. A. Bambenek, Esq." <bambenek@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu>
cc: circle@pvv.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: new.do_who.diff
Sender: owner-circle@pvv.ntnu.no
On Sun, 30 Jun 1996, John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. wrote:

> I imp'd the code from ftp.circlemud called new.do_who.diff, it works
> great except for one minor pesky little bug.  It adds extra blank lines
> in the buffers.  The more character the more lines.  Does anyone
have/had
> this problem or know how to fix it??

I fixed it myself, despite what I said in the README file :)  Go into
do_who, and before the if (GET_INVIS_LEVEL(wch)...) line add:

    *buf = '\0';

That's it :)

	-dak

Luck

Myth

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/