[Circle] CMD: restore

From: Chris Grantham (casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu)
Date: 07/25/96

I believe that in the help docs it says you can 'restore all' but this
command doesn't seem to be working (It thinks i mean all is a player). Does
anyone have a fix? I have the basic idea:

IF (LOWER(*arg) == "all"){
[find all ppl in mud (kinda like next in room)]
[do the restore]
}

But I can't be sure cause i can't get to word pad to check the code, so...

    \      Chris Grantham (aka Zxoi)
    /      casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu

                  TrekMUD               /