Re: [Circle] Editor?

From: Eric L. Helvey (helver@newwave.net)
Date: 07/25/96

Personally (My OWN opinion), I prefer writing and editing objects using
vi.  I feel like it takes me 10 key strokes to edit something, or god forbid
I'm just fixing a typo and have to rewrite the entire desc.

I feel like I can write the stuff faster, have more control over the records,
edit easier, and have more knowledge of the structure of the records using
an editor than using OLC or some off-line creation program.  But then again,
I do web-page creation using vi, too...  *shrug*

Helver