[Circle] compiling patched src

From: Mark Mc Arthey (mcarthey@execpc.com)
Date: 07/25/96

Hi all,

Just tried to compile the patched up code and received the following
warnings/errors.  Also, when the linker (ld) ran I was given the message
"cannot open -lnsl".  I looked in the Makefile and found that -lnsl is a
command line switche that is being passed to a compile?  What is this?
It won't compile/link properly with it in there.
It's getting late here so I didn't look at it any more, but I knew if I
didn't get some sort of response it would drive me nuts sitting at work.
:)

Thanks much!

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -
-----------------------ooO'(_)--Ooo-

------ compile errors follow -------
act.item.c: In function `get_check_money':
act.item.c:136: warning: `share' might be used uninitialized in this function
act.wizard.c: In function `do_players':
act.wizard.c:2630: warning: zero-length format string
class.c: In function `do_start':
class.c:423: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
class.c:430: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
class.c:438: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
class.c:445: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
class.c:452: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
event.c: In function `run_events':
event.c:34: warning: passing arg 3 makes integer from pointer without a cast
olc.c: In function `do_olc':
olc.c:73: warning: `vnum' might be used uninitialized in this function

------ linker errors follow -------
/usr/i486-linux/bin/ld: cannot open -lnsl: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [../bin/circle] Error 1
make: *** [default] Error 2