Re: [Circle] Cresting a boat

From: Joshua Mentzer (galion@bga.com)
Date: 07/27/96

> I want to have a large boat that travels on a set pattern and
> makes stops at three ports and waits two hours for passengers
> at each stop.
>
> Now if I wanted a single room boat I would code the boat
> as an enterable object and just assign it a spec_procs right?
>
> How would I do this for a several room boat, using world files?
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck

   Here's how I've seen that done before.

   Make a "boat captian" or what have you, and have them have a spec_proc
that transfers everyone in the room to the next stop on the line, waits 2
hours, then goes again...
   And have him say at some appropriate times "<sometime> still we set
sail, all aboard"

 -josh