Re: [Circle] do_brew

From: Ole Gjerde (gjerde@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 07/29/96

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Ric Klaren  wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jul 1996, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:
>
> > send_to_char("You don't know how to brew that potion!\r\n", ch);
>                       ^^^- this is the evil bugger ;)
> try "You don\'t know...."

Nope, you don't have to do that.  A "'" inside quotes works just fine.
As far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with that line.  Check a
little above.

----
Ole Gjerde
Homepage: http://www.pconline.com/~gjerde
Email: gjerde@plains.nodak.edu, gjerde@pconline.com
Studying Computer Science at North Dakota State University
"Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."
                                                  -- Unknown/Nem Schlecht