Re: [Circle] [newbie] parse error

From: Lost Empire (Gkelly1@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 07/30/96

First of all, i thnk i see an error in your if statment...
after every or you need another not, and i assume you want it
to say if you race isn't Half gold dragon, or your race isn't
red dragon or your race isn't gold dragon, thne you can't
breath fire. Right now, it says if your race is NOT half gold
dragon, or if your race IS red dragon, or if your race IS gold dragon,
then you can't breath that. At least thats what i think.

	JL