[Circle] Compiling on HP-UX A.09.05

From: Yoink! (xombi@accessus.net)
Date: 07/31/96

I've got the problem nailed I think, I don't know what libraries to
include in the makefile for socket handing, which I believe is the
real problem.

	gcc -c -O2    comm.c
comm.c: In function `get_avail_descs':
comm.c:175: `RLIM_INFINITY' undeclared (first use this function)
comm.c:175: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
comm.c:175: for each function it appears in.)
comm.c: In function `game_loop':
comm.c:281: warning: passing arg 2 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
comm.c:281: warning: passing arg 3 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
comm.c:281: warning: passing arg 4 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
comm.c:317: warning: passing arg 2 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
comm.c:317: warning: passing arg 3 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
comm.c:317: warning: passing arg 4 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
comm.c:328: warning: passing arg 2 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
comm.c:328: warning: passing arg 3 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
comm.c:328: warning: passing arg 4 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
comm.c: In function `nonblock':
comm.c:1332: `FNDELAY' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1

Stop.

A make -i gets the rest of the files, so I think if I get this I'm
finished.
This is, as seen in the header, a Hewlett-Packard UX System, version 9.05
BTW, this is a circle 2.2/diku hack.