[Circle] Code: Door Object

From: Wade Hovind (WHovind@epsb.edmonton.ab.ca)
Date: 08/01/96

I would like to have a door object that if the player types the right
command the door will open to the next room. This is what I have done so
far and what I need to find out how to do:

I have created and placed an object <a revolving door> it is placed in a
room with no exits and it is trapping the commands that I want to trap
<all the normal door commands as well as a few others>

I have placed the command that I want to open the door in interpreter.c
with an action do_not_here? <sorry not looking at the source right now>

I would like the room to show no exits until they enter the correct
command..then I would like:
A: Ideally..they are placed into another room with no messages other than
the ones given to them from the special procedure
B: If that can't happen then have the exit appear and they simply move to
the next room.

I don't know if I should be doing this with an object special procedure
or a room special procedure.  Any thoughts..pros and cons either way?

Do I have to place the command in interpreter.c? The reason I am asking
is that I would rather the command did not get listed on commands.

Thanks in advance,
Wade