Re: [Circle] Doorbash Skill

From: Chris Grantham (casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu)
Date: 08/01/96

Sorry, I thought that when I typed bash gate (In Mid) on my stock it bashed
through.. guess not, musta been another mud.. anywho.. it should.

All flames WERE deserved, but you can stop now..

PS I think John was refering to me.. not Alex.

PPS Lower Class? I beg to differ.. stop insulting the Lower Class.. =)

At 02:51 PM 8/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. wrote:
>> More quality flames and waste of bandwidth, courtesy of the lower class
>> people on the mailing list.
>>
>Actually, if you read below, I'm asking quite honestly.  I have no idea
>where this 'doorbash' skill is to be found in CircleMUD code.  If someone
>wants to let me know, I'd be quite grateful.

>> > It exists?  Really?  Where?
>>

>--
>Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.

    \     Admiral of the Fleet, Zxoi