[Circle] help wit spec_proces and spec_assign

From: Cyber Reaper (Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us)
Date: 08/02/96

Ok, I don't know how easy this is going to be, or if all these features
can be implemented, but here goes.

Obj 2208 is the mystical slayer (it is a sword, the best in the game at
this point--I may modify it later).  I would like the sword to cast
fireball at random intervals, roughly 1 in every 5 attacks.  Also, I would
like the messages to appear like this (if they can be made to do so)

To room: X's mystical slayer glows as flame erupts from it!
To char: Your mystical slayer spits fire right at your enemy's face!
To vict: X's mystical slayer spits fire into your face!  OUCH!

If this is possible, please let me know =).

 <- and I have no Idea how I did that!

one of my builders wrote this to me, and I have NO idea about how to do it,
can anyone offer me any ideas, the ones I need help with is how to detect if
it is an attack phase, I have a felling that this has somthing to do with
pulse, but a: i can not be sure, and b: I have no idea on how to use this
info. also I need help on the fireball, I have a felling it wont use the
actual spell, but instead it will deal damage to the vict and just show
those messages. thank you for any help you can offer, also if someone could
send me a non stock spec_proces for an obj so I can look at it I thank you
very much.

Realms Of Reality!
Where imagination run wild!
****ONE FOR BETA TESTERS****
****NEED MORE CODERS!!!!****
http://greatbasin.net/~cyber/index.html
telnet://loging.greatbasin.net 4000

Cyber Reaper: "The information super highway road hog!"
Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us