Re: [Circle] Murder command.

From: James A. Young (ja_young@fang.cs.sunyit.edu)
Date: 08/03/96

Ok, is it me, or is the loop for the murder command wrong?  I'm sorry I
didn't attach the code because I'm not on the other OS.  But when you
murder player, it actually hits the player.  Now, it shouldn't work if
the game itself is set on no PK and no PT, correct?  I didn't change
anything referring to that flag at all.  I'm currently trying to work on
the correction.  Please do not send me help unless I ask for it.  I
thought I should point that out, esp to those who have non a pk mud (like me)

James A. Young