[Circle] char_to_room Qustion

From: zeke (zen@nashville.com)
Date: 08/03/96

Okay, I have made a command that allows players of a certain race to morph
into mobs by way of a hacked switch command.  Now what I'm trying to do is
make it when the player morphs back to their original form it brings their
body to the current location of their morphed form.  Now I've been able to
bring the victim to the location of the morpher but I can't do it the other
way around.  I tried using the original->desc->ch stuff but it just gave me
an compile error and quit.  Zeke