[Circle] New way of dying...

From: Amy & Ryan Biggs (nauvie@netcom.ca)
Date: 08/04/96

Ok, I WAS thinking about the idea posted before about when you are pkilled
(or assassinated) your character is deleted, but I know a lot of players
would object to that because if you are rich enough, just send assassin
after assassin till they are either dead or weak enough to be killed by
you.  SO, I was thinking of something else....when a character 'dies' in a
pkill or assassination, they are forced to change their name, and their old
name is added to the banned character name list (So they can't just come
back and use the same name)  I am not entirely sure how to do this.  I am
guessing that it would be a function based on the original name entering
code, but I have no idea how to add the name to the banned name list.

Also, based on this, or perhaps to base this on, could someone write up a
quick and dirty wizcommand "nameban" that basically adds the name to the
banned name file and then reloads the file (if it is ever loaded into
memeory that is)

The Husband and Wife team from heck!
E-mail: nauvie@netcom.ca
Amy Biggs:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3461