Re: [Circle] Quint... AC???!?

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 08/07/96

well, I re-did damage messages, so that like if yer doing 100 damage to a
mob with 200 billion hit points, you don't OBLITERATE him.. you simply
tickle him.. and once you start doing a larger percentile of their
hitpoint worth of damage, you start to extremerely hard, etc, etc.. like
in Sojourn.. how instead of seeing OBLITERATE every hit, you see tickle
tickle tickle, barely.. etc etc.. I like it cuz' it's more variety, and
you can tell how bad you are hurting a mob..

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969