[Circle] Rent Condition

From: linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 08/07/96

I have level restricted equipment on my mud, and I
want to add code to prevent players from renting
with higher level eq. (I just want it so that when
they log back on, the higher level eq is gone)

My level restriction was added by adding another
value to the second line of the object file,
the one with <value 1> etc, it is <value 4>

Where and how could i add this code to prevent
players from saving and renting with eq higher
than their level. (actually I am giving them a
two level leeway)

Thanks for any help!
CHuck