Re: [Circle] Thought for today...

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 08/08/96

Here's another that I think is very appropriate:

The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from
pure thought-stuff.  He builds his castles in the air, from air,
creating by exertion of the imagination.  Few media of creation
are so flexible, so easy to polish and rework, so readily capable
of realizing grand conceptual structures.
                               - The Mythical Man-Month
                                       by Frederick P. Brooks, Jr.

Although I'm not sure that "so easy to polish and rework" is
representative of all the coders here... at least not yet!  :):)

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -