Re: [Circle] lowering level 34 characters. (probably really newbie Q.)

From: Ron Hensley (ron@cross.dmv.com)
Date: 08/09/96

> I need to reduce the level of 2 level 34 implementors on my MUD to 32 or 33.
> I've tried "advance" and "set" to lower their levels & have also had them
> try to erase their own characters.  No luck.

Well advance will not work to lower a level IMPL character.
However unless you have changed your 'set' command, any IMPL should be
able to use 'set' to lower another IMPLs level

The other cavaet is you cant seem to Delete an IMPL no matter what you
do, you must use 'set' to drop them first, then delete them, least as i
recall the one time i had to do away with a rogue IMPL