Re: [Circle] Player Houses

From: George (gagreer@dragon.ham.muohio.edu)
Date: 08/10/96

On Fri, 9 Aug 1996 discover@ee.ualberta.ca wrote:

> Hi ya'll!  thanks for the info on the no-delete etc... for getting rid of
> implementors.  It works if the player who owns the character is logged in
> and is willing to do it.  (-;
On my bpl11, us imps can set each other down online...shrug, makes it
interesting when you type goto and it says Pardon?

> Next question for you is in regards to player houses.  It seems that the
> players can build these houses but I haven't been able to find any
> documentation on how to do this....
check out the 'hcontrol' (hc for short) command online and 'help house'
maybe, it takes two rooms, makes one the entrance and the other the house,
you can only go from the entrance room to the house if you are the owner
or have permission from the owner, anyone can exit the house though, and
generally the houses have one entrance.

-George of DS.