[Circle] blah

From: Kevin Coskie (coskie@gatecoms.gatecom.com)
Date: 08/12/96

Hello all,
  I am having a problem that I have no clue about. When a level one
enters the game, then loses link, and tries to relog. They cant enter
their pword, and in syslog it shows Bad PW:(first player in who list)
even though they typed in their name, it shows bad pword for person
already logged. Then I linkloaded the player level 1 and statted him.
He was level 92 on stat, we have 50 mort lvls and 60 total.. Sometimes
mud crashes when you try and linkload these players. Then they are
deleted when we come back up from crash. Any ideas?