Re: [Circle] Code Stopping multiple instantiation

From: Eric L. Helvey (helver@newwave.net)
Date: 08/12/96

Well... you *could* move the object in question to a godroom... and
have the spec proc check for the hidden object... if there are none
currently in the game, execute the proc, if there are one or more of
those objects in the game, don't execute.

You'd just need to make sure you put that object somewhere where cheating
immos and such couoldn't get at it.

Helver