Re: [Circle] Infinate levels

From: Galion (galion@bga.com)
Date: 08/14/96

> Is the a way to make infinate levels in CircleMUD?  By that I mean there
> is no way to be immortal, unless the GODs make you that way.
>
> Dan Andersen - dan@fix.net

   Yup...set an amount of XP needed to reach the next level (you can set
an amount, or use some sort of equation to set it), and then when they
level, set there XP to 0, and raise there level, of course adding to 0
whatever the excess.
   That would be the basics, then you would have to change much
more..like awarding XP for kills by level and not by XP..Titles you would
probably need to get rid of, or change so it's if (level >= certain
level) title = etc..
   Thac0 would change some as well...

 -josh